Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Vincent Wong Has An Excellent Eye For Beauty

That day during the appointment, a 'sick voice' was observed from Vincent Wong, but once the conversation subjects unfolded, Vincent's speech started getting higher and higher. First subject was "beautiful girl". Vincent designed this conversation on his own...

"When I was younger and there were a lot of ladies around, I would only concentrate on their external overall look -- if they seemed eye-catching and if their system determine fit my standards? But when I grew up, I started to think, just by looking at the ladies external overall look is not enough. Girls with knowledge are even more amazing."

Married a Beautiful Model

Saying Vincent has an eye for elegance is definitely not an overstatement. His spouse is Yoyo Chen, who is regarded one amazing lady. "It is such sunlight destiny to be with her. Returning then before I joined the market, I already realized Yoyo was a very well-known design. One day, I was on the roads and saw a poster, the lady on the Ad was Yoyo, who was less than 20 decades of age at enough time. I was instantly drawn to her looks and qualities! I believed to myself, if such a amazing lady like her could be my spouse, that would be amazing." These days, Vincent's goals came actual and after relationship her, he had discovered Yoyo's inner features.

"Yoyo is indeed a lady with the excellent looks and knowledge. She is not only receptive in what she does, but also programs everything in details. Also she doesn't get nervous when there are changes in the scenario, she continues to be relaxed. In comparison to her, I experience bothered because I'm eager. Luckily we are opposites and it's really a go with from paradise." That day, Vincent was doing in the musical technology Without shoes in the Recreation area (辛辣人妻) and openly suggested to Yoyo. She was so moved, she decided instantly. The several were wedded on Nov 11, 2011 (11/11/11). The several created a lifestyle assurance, "one associate for life". Getting married to such a amazing spouse, what more can Vincent ask for?

"Siu Lengthy Lui" Wong Jing Kiu Comes Into The World

"Happiness" is published all over Vincent Wong, but this is only the first 50 percent section of his ideal close relatives. When Yoyo delivered a amazing queen (Wong Jing Kiu) previously this Apr, their baby created his connection with Yoyo even better. Her dad's a eye-catching younger man, while her mom is a amazing lady. Little Skip Wong have features of both mom or father, how can she not take a position out in public? Everyone, please create down this name, you never know, she may be the Skip HK champion 10 decades from now!

When discussing of his lady, Vincent swiftly said: "Her looks changes day after day, so I take images of her everyday and catch her every shift on movie. It's truly amazing!" Vincent seriously indicated his mom and father had a company when he was younger, and didn't have too a while to be with him. Thus, now that he's a dad himself, he's learning every chance and treasures every time to hug and hug his lady during these few decades. Time marches on, in a flicker of an eye, she will be all evolved.

Vincent's lady is already 7 several weeks old, but when requested of the most unforgettable moments? He said: "Till this day, when Jing Kiu came out of her mom's uterus, it is still very stunning. This will be my Top One reminiscences -- I associated Yoyo into the distribution space and videotaped the whole procedure. When I individually cut the umbilical cable, one cut at once, I was so nervous, my arms started perspiration. Yoyo organised onto my side the whole some time to didn't let go, while I was on the part regularly assisting her. Viewing my lady come into this globe, from not being able to create a audio, to weeping out fully, then to her little arms selected my handy, all these activities moved me to holes..."

Since little "Siu Lengthy Lui" Jing Kiu walked into Vincent and Yoyo's lifestyle of two individuals, as the dad, Vincent sensed the liability on him was even higher. Whether to his spouse or lady, he has a lot more obligations. "Actually I had always believed I would have my own close relatives and kids. These days, it has all come actual, right before my sight."

Hard to Take Out of Competition Cub's Role

Vincent had a superb performance in 2010's TVB birthday sequence Gun Steel Dull. He obtained much reputation from the part, and was recognized with the "My Preferred Most Appealing Actor" prize at the MY AOD Favorites Prizes Demonstration 2011. Also, his newest dilemma Competition Pups was well-received as well. In both sequence, Vincent performed law enforcement, but has he ever believed of becoming law enforcement in actual life? Vincent smiled: "I believe becoming law enforcement is a desire job for many people because in films and TV sequence, they are always characters with a excellent picture. I've regarded going to cops university and becoming law enforcement too, but my loved ones members believed the job was too risky, so they didn't allow me." Vincent seriously indicated after Gun Steel Dull and Competition Pups, a lot more individuals would contact him 'Ah Sir'. Because Vincent had gotten too into personality with his 'Yau Chun Hin' part in Competition Pups, it was challenging for him to get out of the part. We can see how excellent of a new he has for doing.

Hong Kong Design Really like Songs Is His Favorite

In truth, Vincent's information about music didn't begin from doing, but actually when he was operating as a artist, he was already singing to songs at his organization. His co-workers also realized he could execute. Later when he was at karaoke, a administrator at Neway Celebrity, identified him and took him in for tryouts. In 2008, he formally became a musician and launched his first personal record. After his agreement finished, he proved helpful at TVB8 as the variety for a music system and lately he started concentrating more on TV sequence. "All along, I believed the best music category was R&B, but lately I discovered my soul mates. I actually like Hong Kong style love songs the most, like traditional songs by the Incredible Leaders -- Jacky Cheung, Andrew Lau, Aaron Kwok, Leon Lau, Mike Tam, Barbara Cheung and many other elderly people." As the 2012 Skip China Worldwide visitor entertainer, what music will he select to perform? He said he will keep that a key, but reveals: "I assurance, it be a unforgettable performance." We will have to delay and see then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment