Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 14 November 2014

The Uniqe from Kuala Lumpur Airport For aim tourism

dear my blog readers,

as a long time no post in the wordl trends site here. i am taking for continue my study as a master degree in yogyakarta, so it fully a hard time to finish my final assignment.  okay thats enough for my prolog.

Today i am visiting my friend in Brunei so i take fly with the biggest airlines from Malaysia, i have to transit in KL airport first before to Brunei, so i just want to share with you all guys, now here is very unique and expressive airport according to me of course. as my experience before here not bigger than now, and than its have many facility to stay a long time here. wow,...i am very glad to transit in KL,

yes, just take a rest in one cafe that's i have taken a cofee and ayam lemak heres name is Cinai Cafe inside of Departure Gate. you have to try it,...hemm..

so will be happy in Malaysia , thanks guys

0 comments:

Post a Comment