Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 1 November 2012

Psy speaks 'Gangnam Style' achievements, sunglasses

K-pop celebrity Psy ceased by Moving Rock head office this weeks a chance to talk about "Gangnam Design," his surprising achievements and his popular eyewear.

As he exposed, his big individual was never suitable for an worldwide audience; Psy submitted it to YouTube for the website's large Japanese pop fanbase.


Bing: Watch Psy's viral video

"I was not essential, I was not popular," he says of that time. "Some superstars like Katy Perry and Britney Warrior spears, they began to twitter my movie... CNN and ABC exposed about me simultaneously, and the LA Periods, the New You are able to Periods, Walls Road Publication -- that all occurred simultaneously in the same weeks time. I don't know why."

From there, the songs and his style were a feeling.

"I can't take off [my] eyewear right now," he says with a chuckle.

In reality, the colors are such a trademark aspect of Psy's look, he was even identified by Jon Bon Jovi in Las Las vegas. "He said, 'Hey, let's take images.' We took images, and he submitted the image to his Facebook or myspace and he said, 'Guys, look who I'm with right now.' So I was like, 'Wow, that's Bon Jovi, and he identified me, and he requested me to take images. Wow. I've liked him since 'You Give Really like a Bad Name.'"

Though he's quite wacky and modest now, Psy confesses he wasn't always that way, often missing category as an excellent student at Berklee Higher education of Music.

"Class was too beginning, so I didn't go there," he says. "I was too younger and what I believed was I could not understand any [creativity] from others." Enjoying hooky can really pay off

0 comments:

Post a Comment